Valentines Day Messages for Long Distance Relationship

Long Distance Love Messages for Lovers Day 

Are you in relationship with someone who is miles away from you? Many of us live far away from our loved ones. Some are in love with long distance friends who live in different countries or continents. Thanks to social media platforms and chatting apps we are able to keep in touch with our long distance friends without any hitch.

LDR is long distance relationship where the partners are living apart. They keep in touch through online apps and phone calls or messaging apps. This valentine, we are bringing special valentines day messages for long distance relationship. You can use these text and images to wish happy valentines day 2021 to your long distance friends.

LDR Quotes for Happy Valentines Day 2021

Find below some beautiful LDR quotes thoughtfully written to share on lovers day 2021. We are sure you would find these messages perfect for your distant relations.

Before the dawn of 14th February arrives, let me wish happy valentines day to my valentine who is far away but very very close to my heart.

No matter how far you are from me, my heart sings the songs of your love

My lips talk about you and my eyes dreams of you


valentines day messages for long distance



Far away from me and gets little time to talk to me

But my valentine lives right in my mind and my heart all the time

Every time I breathe, I think of you

Every time I sleep, I dream of you

Let this distance melt away as I wish you tons of love this valentine

Your love has taught me that distance can never overcome love

Happy valentines day my love

Near or far; Here or away; Always Be My Valentine

When you are with your partner, it is easier to celebrate the day of love. But those who are away from each other need to express their love and longing in a special way. Hence we are bringing these special valentine messages for long distance friendships. Keep following our blogs for more quotes and messages of love and friendship. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Quotes for Valentines Day 2024 Special

Stunning Valentine Images of Love for Lovers Day 2024